Thursday 5 August 2010

Please follow the link


Please follow this LINK and tell me you aren't moved to tears by Jewels' posting about a dear family friend George who is stricken with cancer. I don't know George any more than I know Jewels, although I follow her wonderful blog with its incredible photographs of family life. But I can tell from the photos that here is a man of great kindness, gentleness and integrity, who is happy to share and pass on the skills of his craft to others and who does not deserve to be taken so soon. Enjoy, along the way, the wonderful photographs, especially the little popsy on the toy tractor - that photo brought a smile to dry my tears. So please say a little prayer for George, his wife Kathy and their family, and send what healing you can. My religion is not of the church-going kind, but I do believe in the power of prayer, and I do believe in healing .

No comments:

Post a Comment