Thursday 16 August 2012

Update



I won't tempt fate by saying I am better.  I've a good way to go yet, but I slept better last night, didn't wake in the middle of the night desperate for my inhaler to help me breath, and I don't feel like I am drowning this morning.  That has to be a positive.  I feel I am back to how I was 10 days ago.  Another positive is that I've heard from the Hospital to say that they have been notified by my GP that I need to see the Consultant, so an appointment will be forthcoming in one of the hospitals in the area.  Good.  Now I can change GPs as I have absolutely NO faith in my current practitioner.

On the down side, it is tipping down with rain out there, so not a good day for a walk on the flat to see if my breathing has improved . . . 

Thinking of Leanne this morning, who is grieving over the loss of her beautiful Sammy dog, and for Morning's Minion, who has just had to have one of her cat tribe pts.  Hugs to you both.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your breathing is a little better.
    As to losing pets - tell me about it - I have various pets' graves under our Scots pine trees - I loved them all and miss them still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are feeling a bit better and that you will be seeing a consultant.
    I really feel for Leanne and MM - have travelled that road too many times.

    ReplyDelete