Monday 20 June 2016

Catch up post


I think this was Constance Spry, on a sunny wall at Mottisfont Abbey.  I was going to share some photos of the roses in MY garden with you today, but unfortunately when I plugged my camera in, the connection noise was there but no connection.  I don't know if I need a new connection lead.  Will try again tomorrow.

Anyway, I have been doing a little gardening now the rain has stopped.  We won't be able to mow the lawn for a couple of days as it is saturated underfoot, so I hope it stops growing (some chance!) as we'll need to put a few sheep on it otherwise!

We have been very busy out and about, and yesterday was the Fleamarket in town.  We had a good day, although ended up reinvesting all we had taken and more on new stock.  You have to speculate to accumulate!

We have seen our middle daughter today and taken her out to lunch, and will see her again tomorrow as she is still on holiday.   We're going to view an auction together, which will be a first for her!

Then on Thursday we're picking up our son to go and vote, and he'll be staying the night.  Our eldest daughter is home on 1st July (just for the weekend) so hopefully we can all get together.

Back tomorrow, hopefully with some photos.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful roses and the perfect wall to frame them.

    cheers, parsnip and thehamish

    ReplyDelete